Upcoming Rescue 100 - September 29-October 1 in Meridian
Interested in becoming a foster parent? Join us for one of our Rescue 100 Orientations. Attendance at one of the one-hour orientations is required to attend the September 29-October 1 Rescue 100 Training Weekend, held in Meridian. If you are married, both spouses must attend the Orientation and Training Weekend.
You may register for one of the upcoming Orientations by clicking below (all Orientations will begin at 6:00 pm):
Registration for the training weekend will open after all Orientations are complete. The schedule for the training weekend is:
- Friday: 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm (check-in begins at 5:00)
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Resource Family Applications (required for Orientation). If you do not have access to a computer, you may call the MDCPS Hotline at 1-800-821-9157 for assistance (be sure to indicate you are applying for Rescue 100):
– Please complete this form if you are single. You will need to provide your name and an email address to sign your completed application. Thank you for your interest in becoming a Foster Family.
– Please complete this application if you are married. Both individuals will need to sign the application. After the first individual signs the completed form, an email will be sent to the second individual requesting a signature for completion of the form. Thank you for your interest in becoming a Foster Family.