Registration for Upcoming Rescue 100
Registration is now open for the next Rescue 100 training weekend which will take place May 5-7, 2017 at the Gulf Park Campus of Southern Miss in Long Beach. To register for the training weekend, you must have attended an Orientation.
To register for the training weekend click on the link: Training Weekend Registration
- The schedule for the training weekend is:
- Friday: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm (check-in begins at 5:15)
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Please be sure to check the What To Bring checklist and begin completing the necessary documents to bring with you to the Training Weekend.
Resource Family Applications (required for Orientation):
Single Applicant – Please complete this form if you are single. You will need to provide your name and an email address to sign your completed application. Thank you for your interest in becoming a Foster Family.
Married Applicants – Please complete this application if you are married. Both individuals will need to sign the application. Please provide a different email address for each individual. After the first individual signs the completed form, an email will be sent to the second individual requesting a signature for completion of the form. Thank you for your interest in becoming a Foster Family.